Monday, July 12, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Well, the last day of my break from classes at CDIA found me at the Washington Nationals vs San Francisco Giants baseball game with my brother, niece, and nephew.



  It was a beautiful day for baseball, though a bit warm (in the low 90's,) which meant that our fabulous seats on the first base line were about 150 degrees when you sat down on them.  After about 15 minutes, the excess heat had more or less been transferred to your backside and they were tolerable. 


The Nationals broke out to an early defecit and never recovered.  Go Nats... 

Of course, being a former resident of the Bay Area, and a onetime Giants fan, I wasn't totally crushed by that fact.  Go Giants!!!

There was even still a player on the Giants team that I remember from more than 10 years ago...Jose Uribe.  Of course I may not have that right.  Anyway we had an enjoyable afternoon at the ball field pigging out on all the stadium food.
  Especially the Gelato!

No comments:

Post a Comment