Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Boy And His Colors, or How to Ruin A Pair Of Dolce & Gabbana Jeans in the Name of Creating Art

I had the opportunity to do another session with my friend Manuel this week and he has graciously given me permission to share the final images here on my blog.  This is the first time I have done a shoot with paint like this, and I have to say that I might have to do a nudes series in the same conceptual style. 

Manuel brought the basic concept for the shoot to me to execute as well as the paints and drop cloths.  I brought my camera and a willingness to risk painted footprints running between my attic and the bathroom.  Our friend Niki helped out with the shoot and seemed to really enjoy dripping the cold paint all over Manuel.  Of course, Manuel said that he might just have a new fetish after having the paint dripped all over him. 

At any rate, we did have a great time doing the shoot and managed to keep my house relatively paint-free while doing it. 

As always, I hope you enjoy the images!

Tyler





3 comments:

  1. that last one is my favorite. :) Not as literal as the others, a bit more "lived in". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are too fun! I love the concept. playtime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think D&G would consider this art :)

    ReplyDelete