Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Images of the Day-The real seat of power.

I'm going to allow my more liberal political side show through along with these photos of the day, and say that I believe that women should have the right to decide for themselves what is best for themselves and their own bodies.  If a woman is in a relationship, I would hope that she would include her partner in making decisions that affect both of them.  If she is assaulted, she should have the sole decision making power as to the course of action that is best for her own life.  I don't believe that the government should be interfering with the personal health decisions of its citizens.  The women I know and who have worked with me to create my photographs are all intelligent, beautiful, strong, powerful people, who are capable of making their own decisions, and I think they are most definitely a representative sample of all women.  These photos were shot in 2010, while I was in photography school.  The model is Tiana.  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment