Friday, October 29, 2010

Amsterdam: A Warm, Dry View

I had the opportunity to visit Amsterdam for the first time last week, which was a great experience in a very cool city.  And by cool I also mean the weather, which was in the 40s and raining for a good portion of the trip.  I did the trip with my friend Candace, who is a great travel partner.  The last day of the trip we decided to take a bus tour out to see a couple of villages and the windmills, which of course meant that the weather that day was really the worst of the week.  This is a collection of photos shot that day, originally to be titled View from a Cab: Amsterdam, but the photographs were also shot from the bus and the boat so that didn't seem quite accurate.  There are times when shooting the outside world from the warm dry cab/bus/boat really seems like the way to go, so I hope you enjoy this set.







No comments:

Post a Comment