Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Catching up, part 1: Vintage lingerie

Well, as usual, I've let way too much time go between posts, so I'm going to catch you all up on a couple of recent sets.  I have very much been in "starving artist" mode for the first time in my life, and it has impacted my ability to hire models for shooting my own work, which has necessitated pursuing other areas of photography besides my fine art nudes.  Work that either pays, or has the potential to generate client business. So, for this first part, I'm going to share some fashion images that I have done over the last couple of weeks.  This set is based around vintage lingerie and swimsuits, shot at MadCap farm in The Plains, VA, on July 11, 2012.  Special thanks to Jeanne Blackwell, owner of MadCap Farm and Trouvails Vintage Collection clothing for arranging the models, and providing the location and the clothing for these images.  And of course a VERY special thanks to Charlotte and Whitney who were willing to model for us!  So without further ado, on to the photography!











THE END
(sorry, I couldn't resist)

You can find Trouvails Vintage Collection at:

and while I'm at it, please "like" my equestrian Facebook page at:

and last but not least, you can find more of my equestrian related photography at:

No comments:

Post a Comment