Saturday, August 4, 2012

Catching up part 4: Nudes in the moonlight

Ok, we're just about caught up.  My last shoot was last Monday night with Lauralyn again.  I have done moonlight shoots just about every summer, and I wanted to get one in again this year.  I usually try to hit the full moon, but with my daughter getting married today, I had to get out early in the week which was a couple of days before the full moon.  Even though the moon wasn't quite full, we couldn't have picked a better night to go out and shoot.  The sky was clear, the weather was warm, and my friend Jeanne gave us permission to come down and shoot at her farm.  Moonlight shooting is always long exposure, usually 10-25 seconds, and holding a pose that long presents issues with blurring, but Lauralyn did a great job again.  After shooting at the farm, we went back to continue my "Not Long For This World" cemetery series, and Lauralyn did some more self-shot photos for her blog The Big Ugly.  We had a spectacular time, and created some very nice images, which I'm proud to share with you here.















No comments:

Post a Comment